"SC Prestige" Ltd. offers a range of crew management services covering the spectrum of your crewing requirements. Our aim is to provide quality crew!
Our Company provides full crew management or particular crewing services from one crew member to a full crew. The company has huge data-base of seafarers from Ukraine, Russia and the Baltic States. Most of them either come with excellent references, or have been working with us for a long time. There're seafarers in our data-base, who've served on various type of vessels. That's why we're fully ready to apply you candidates for such types of vessels like:
- General & Dry Cargo;
- Multi Purpose Vessels;
- Container Ship;
- Bulk Carriers;
- Tanker Ships;
- Refrigerator Ships;
- Offshore Fleet.
We aim to offer the best service to our clients. Our policy is to keep only reliable seamen in our company. Marine Personnel is carefully selected by our company's skilled and experienced Staff.
We follow the National and International Requirements, so every crew certified and licensed with STCW/MLC documents for international shipping. All candidates are checked for experience, competence, ship safety knowledge, certificates. When necessary, candidates could be interviewed by Skype, web cam or phone.
As per client's request, our Company can provide all necessary crewing services such as :
- pre-employment interview;
- documents verification;
- test for English knowledge;
- previous employment checking;
- medical examination including drug/alcohol test provided by the duly licensed Ukrainian Medical centres;
- embarkation/disembarkation processes including visa support;
- booking/purchacing bus/railway/air tickets for any destinations all over the world;
- working clothes supply, with Client's logo upon request;
- Flag State documents obtaining.
We perform with highest standard attitude and available 24/7!
Our aim is to make a long-term partnership with our clients in order to create comfortable atmosphere for our seamen on board ships. We are fully devoted to Shipowners/Managers and ensure that we meet their needs and management principles.